As promised–Sam and Marcel answered the twenty questions about me, that I took from some Facebook note going around a few years ago. This is humbling and revealing. Doing it over the years will either enlighten or send me to the mixed nut house. My only qualifier might be that when we ask the questions, has impact on the outcome! Notice that order of who answered first varied. We’re always in search of equity after all.
1. What is something I always say to you?
M: We can’t get on the table.
S: No sugar !
2. What makes me happy?
M: When I don’t get on the table.
3. What makes me sad?
M: When we don’t listen and don’t hug you.
S: When we say I hate you.
4. What was I like as a child?
S: You liked to dig in the dirt.
M: Ask me later.
5. How old am I?
S: 42 .
6. How tall am I?
M: Four feet tall
S: I don’t know
7. What is my favorite thing to do?
M: Go to the playground
8. What do I do when you’re not around?
M: Turn off the Christmas lights
9. If I were to become famous, what will it be for?
S: Ice hockey
M: Riding on a fast motor boat
10. What am I really good at?
M: Ice skating, running faster than us
S: You are really good at keeping the house safe
11.What am I not very good at?
M: Letting us watch movies
12. What do I do for my job?
M: You go to your school and work so much.
S: Teach reading
13.What is my favorite food?
14. What makes you proud of me?
M: Doing work
S: Nothing! Ha!
15. If I were a cartoon character, who would I be?
M: A police officer
16. What do you and I do together?
M:We get on a horses and ride
S: We tickle
17. How are you and I the same?
S: We both have a head and and arms and eyes and nose and legs and…
M: We both have underwear
18. How are you and I different?
M: You have boobies
S: You have long hair and I don’t
19. How do you know I love you?
M: You play games with me
S: You throw me fabulous parties*
20. Where is my favorite place to go?
S: Someone else’s house.
* Last night’s birthday party for Sam was an incredible success in every way. Post to come when Uncle’s pictures make their way here.