Monhegan magical (slideshow version)

July 9, 2010

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

Need I say more? Will I say more? Probably, but not today. Three days on Monhegan, 2010. Next year we go for a week.

1. Lesia permalink
    July 9, 2010 1:30 pm

In your next life? Why not this one, in retirement or with lottery winnings – ha! Actually, I’ve thought when I’ve been in places with gorgeous views, that visiting from time to time is enough, and so much to be grateful for. With a place like nearby, and so much else to offer your children there (like a diverse public school population for your soon to be school age son), why would you want to move anyplace else? Looking forward to reading more about your local adventures. And love the pictures of your backyard garden, which looks like a great place to unwind and relax.

2. July 9, 2010 1:38 pm

Perfect! I love the picture of Sam all dirty in the sand. For once, the thought of a dirty little boy didn’t scare the crap out of me lol.

3. July 9, 2010 6:24 pm

Ok. Can we say pure bliss? Just pure bliss. Whenever I need a mental break, I will be daydreaming about being a butterfly in the sky… or perhaps a worm in a bucket in one of your beautiful memories captured on film =).

4. July 9, 2010 7:55 pm

I KNEW you’d love it there! There’s no other place like it.

5. July 10, 2010 5:54 am

Thanks Barbara, Elenka, and Tiara. It was pure bliss. Holding onto it for a year until we return is the trick now!!
    Leslia–I meant that a little hermit’s shack on a hill feels so appealing some days! I love what I have here, and there and everywhere. It just looked so peaceful in a different way.

6. July 11, 2010 8:42 pm

Summer magic! I really see the resemblance between you and your youngest in that photo of the two of you. Enjoy you summer 😉