Summer Time Machine (Wordless Wednesday)

June 16, 2010

My all time favorite pic. Sam at 9 months. Photo by B. Dechand

1. June 16, 2010 1:38 pm

OMGoodness now that is the CUTEST picture ever. I just want to pinch those juicy cheeks πŸ™‚

2. June 16, 2010 4:39 pm

That is certainly NOT a face only a mother could love! That is a face that you’d have to be Scrooge or the Grinch not to love! Gorgeous, handsome, and adorable all rolled into one cute chubby smile πŸ™‚

On a side note that wrap/carrier looks super comfy. Do my eyes deceive me or is it really as comfy as it looks? If it is comfy do you mind sharing brand and model?

Thanks πŸ™‚

3. June 17, 2010 3:11 am

OMG, what a chubby, happy little guy!! SOOOO cute:)!

4. June 17, 2010 3:42 am

Look at all of that love and happiness-you’re both aglow, I see why this is your favoritest pic! πŸ˜€

5. June 17, 2010 5:05 pm

I just want to kiss those cheeks! What a cutie! Even though it is a profile shot of you, you can see how filled you were with new mom love and adoration!

6. Lesia permalink
    June 19, 2010 8:45 am

Thanks for posting this beautiful picture. I love the smile on your face as you’re looking at Sam; it says so much about your feelings about him.

Yesterday I was on the phone with a friend who’s in her early forties, single, and was very sad because she thinks it’s too late for her to have a child. She meant a biological child (with a partner); she said she’d wanted one of her “own.” I thought of you and told her that your own child is any child that you raise, and that a single mother can do it, if she arranges her life in a way that will help her to manage it and builds a community around her.