I will be a guest Wednesday, February 24th on the Mixed Chicks Chat, the only live weekly show about being racially and culturally mixed. I’ll be recording from the parking lot of my son’s daycare, the half hour before the board meeting.
Fanshen Cox and Heidi Durrow host the show each Wednesday at 5 p.m. Eastern/2 p.m. Pacific to discuss all aspects of the Mixed experience. The Mixed Chicks Chat hosts the annual Mixed Roots Film & Literary Festival each year in June. For more information about the 2010 Festival visit the Festival website. The Festival, a sponsored project of the New York Foundation for the Arts, is an inclusive event targeting the growing population of multiracial and multicultural individuals and families.
- Visit www.talkshoe.com and sign-up for a talkshoe account. You’ll receive a pincode that you will need when you call to participate.
- On the day of the show, dial 724-444-7444.
- Next you’ll be asked to enter the talkcast id number 34257 followed by the pound sign.
- Finally, you’ll be prompted to enter your personal pincode, followed by the pound sign.
- That’s it. You’re LIVE on the show. Remember, you’ll be muted when you first join, so if you want to comment please request to chat by pressing the request to chat button. You can also submit a chat message that we can read on the air.
Thank you to Honey Smoke for the layout of the text for this post. Listen to her podcast last week here.