The Score is Love-Love

February 14, 2010

Valentine’s Day 2010

Going into this day I was feeling a little single mama blue.

From inside this day I can tell you that it has shifted into something

gentle and multi-colored by design.

Heart shaped pink pancakes with blueberries and friendship followed by

tennis, ice skating, hockey and squirrel chasing in the park.

Naps in a heap, aerobics with Marcel and soon off to dinner and dancing with the family.

As Sundays infused with expectations on all fronts, the score is coming up love-love.

1. February 14, 2010 11:25 pm

Sounds like a wonderful day! Happy Valentine’s Day Mama C!

2. February 15, 2010 5:56 am

Good for you! That’s enough fun for a few days.

3. February 15, 2010 6:47 pm

It’s about love! plain and simple. And you show that love is such a beautiful and fun-filled thing. happy V-Day

4. February 16, 2010 4:22 am

Happy Valentine’s Day! These pictures made me smile and sort of tear up. They look so happy. What a blessing it is to have beautiful sons!

5. February 16, 2010 5:17 am

Glad your Valentine’s Day eased into ease. I myself enjoyed the day with my baby boy, a fellow Single Mama and her 9 month old baby girl. Single Mom love all around. 😉

6. February 16, 2010 11:48 am

Thanks everyone. These comments keep the embers on that day glowing! @SMNYC I am happy to have you “here” too. Thanks for joining the Mama C group. I hope you check out http://momsofhue.com too! You’ll find lots of love there as well.